php[tek] is a PHP conference like no other: it brings together great technology content and great people and mixes them up in a wonderful cocktail of PHP fun. We like to think of php[tek] as a professional conference with a community flair. You will find a high-quality presentations by the brightest experts in the PHP world, coupled with a welcoming and friendly community of attendees and speakers.
Sessions at this year's event cover a wide range of topics including:
- Managing Dependencies with Composer
- A Toolbox for APIs and Integrations
- MySQL Replication for Beginners
- Testing as Regression Prevention
- Navigating Your Git Repository
- Dependency Injection, Dependency Inversion, and You
- Impostor Syndrome and Individual Competence
You can pick up your tickets for the event directly from the main conference website.