Keen Consulting (Recruiter) Seeks Senior PHP Developer (Toronto, Ontario)
August 01, 2008 @ 14:35:22
voice your opinion now!
||Keen Consulting (Recruiter)
||Senior PHP Developer
Our client has an exciting contract opportunity for a PHP Developer to join their highly successful and growing Interactive Group. Their high end flash games and animated characters have made their web site the fastest growing children's entertainment site on the internet.
- Administer Linux Server Environment.
- Manage MySQL and Oracle databases, optimize data loading techniques, and provide data modeling expertise is a plus.
- Manipulate data and log files to provide extensive statistical reporting.
- Create and maintain PHP scripts.
- Ensure high level of server and network security.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of server and database environment.
- A minimum of 3 years experience administrating and troubleshooting Linux Servers, with the proven ability to maintain a high level of server and network security standards.
- Extensive experience with MySQL and Oracle databases including data manipulation and data modeling.
- Expert Object Oriented PHP programming and SQL programming.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Computer Science/Engineering degree preferred.
- Familiarity with UML modeling and Macromedia Flash a plus.
- Experience with additional programming languages preferred.
If you are interested please forward your resume to Aaron Harris at Keen Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!