Mediware Blood Center Technologies Seeks PHP Software Developer (Jacksonville, FL)
March 04, 2010 @ 13:50:08
voice your opinion now!
||Mediware Blood Center Technologies
||PHP Software Developer
It's not what you have; it's what you do with it.
As a Software Developer, you have options when it comes to finding work. But we would like to offer you something different. Here, your expertise will help develop integrated software systems to assist Blood Centers in collecting vital units of blood from eligible donors. Our advanced software solutions are used throughout the world for the effective management of blood between donors and recipients. Additionally, our software helps to maximize accuracy throughout the continuum of care. In a field where errors are life-and-death matters, a commitment to excellence is truly key. We are seeking top notch folks for our growing team!
If you'd rather have a purpose than just a job, bring your passion, experience and skill to this critical role. Your development background is needed to support all aspects of :
- Software analysis, design, development, documentation and configuration management
- Participating in the preparation of system requirements and design specifications
- Adding new functionality, upgrades, debugging and enhancements
What you need to apply:
- Associates or 3 years of software engineering experience in lieu of the degree. Bachelors preferred
- Major web development language (PHP, ASP, JSP) experience or knowledge required
- Experience with Relational Databases such as MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server required
- Linux experience preferred
- Object Oriented experience preferred
- Ability to analyze/debug problems and be proactive in proposing and implementing solutions
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Good oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical information
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in fast paced development environment
- Be a US Citizen or have a Green Card
What's in it for you:
- Work on cutting edge technologies like Facebook Apps, Web 2.0
- Innovation is encouraged
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, matching 401k, Education Reimbursement, 11 Holidays & more
- Casual attire
- The opportunity to make a difference, not just for yourself, but for millions of people around the globe by developing software that saves lives
This is a full time position and an opportunity to work on cutting edge products. The salary range will be dependent on the skills, education and experience of the applicant.
Apply Today! Complete our online application by clicking this link: https://mediware.igreentree.com/CSS_External/CSSPage_Referred.asp?Req=10-220 or e-mail resume to Mediware.resumes@iGreentree.com with 09-189 in the subject line (Word documents only - No PDF's).
Mediware is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No contractors or agencies please
MegaForce (Recruiter) Seeks Web Application Developer (Jacksonville, FL)
March 31, 2009 @ 14:29:52
voice your opinion now!
||Web Application Developer - PHP
WHAT THE CANDIDATE WILL BE DOING:
- Providing support related to all aspects of software analysis, design, development, documentation and configuration management.
- Adding new functionality, upgrades, debugging and enhancements for the company's software applications.
- Participating in the preparation of system requirements and design specifications.
- Providing software engineering and product expertise throughout the life cycle of assigned projects.
- Applying skills and tool knowledge to produce a system that meets the stated requirements.
- Participating in the preparation of project plans, status and statistical reports.
- Assisting in the resolution of customer product issues escalated from Client Services.
- Assisting with product implementations when needed.
Client Location: Jacksonville FL
Work time: 100%
Length of contract: full-time opportunity, 3 month contract-for-HIRE
Educational Requirements: BS or AS preferred not required
Technical Skill Requirements
- PHP web development language knowledge required.
- Experience with Relational Databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server) required.
- Ability to analyze/debug problems and be proactive in proposing/implementing solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Good oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical information.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to fast paced development environment.
- US Citizen or Green Card.
- BS in Computer Science and/or 5 years of software engineering experience.
- Linux experience preferred.
- Object-Oriented experience preferred.
What's in it for YOU:
- Work on cutting edge technologies like Facebook Apps, Web 2.0.
- Innovation is encouraged.
- Competitive salary.
- Great benefit package with matching 401K, Education Reimbursement, 11 Holidays & more.
- Casual attire.
- The opportunity to make a difference, not just for yourself, but for millions of people around the globe by developing software that saves lives.
How to apply:
Email your resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: April 12, 2009
New PHP User Group (Jacksonville, FL)
August 07, 2006 @ 06:11:18
voice your opinion now!
For those in the Jacksonville, Florida area, Codewalkers has a something that might interest you - the forming of a new PHP user group for the area.
For those of you in Jacksonville, Florida (like me) there is a new PHP user group. You can find it at www.JaxPHP.org. Currently the domain just redirects to the Meetup.com page. I plan to try and go to these meetings and help in anyway I can. If you are in the Jacksonville area, sign up!
Their next meeting is happening in 31 days (the last one just happened on the 3rd, the upcoming one, on September 7th), but you can RSVP now to attend the next meeting. The group already has several members, so if you're interested, sign up today!
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!