MegaForce (Recruiter) Seeks Web Application Developer (Jacksonville, FL)
March 31, 2009 @ 14:29:52
voice your opinion now!
||Web Application Developer - PHP
WHAT THE CANDIDATE WILL BE DOING:
- Providing support related to all aspects of software analysis, design, development, documentation and configuration management.
- Adding new functionality, upgrades, debugging and enhancements for the company's software applications.
- Participating in the preparation of system requirements and design specifications.
- Providing software engineering and product expertise throughout the life cycle of assigned projects.
- Applying skills and tool knowledge to produce a system that meets the stated requirements.
- Participating in the preparation of project plans, status and statistical reports.
- Assisting in the resolution of customer product issues escalated from Client Services.
- Assisting with product implementations when needed.
Client Location: Jacksonville FL
Work time: 100%
Length of contract: full-time opportunity, 3 month contract-for-HIRE
Educational Requirements: BS or AS preferred not required
Technical Skill Requirements
- PHP web development language knowledge required.
- Experience with Relational Databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server) required.
- Ability to analyze/debug problems and be proactive in proposing/implementing solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Good oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical information.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to fast paced development environment.
- US Citizen or Green Card.
- BS in Computer Science and/or 5 years of software engineering experience.
- Linux experience preferred.
- Object-Oriented experience preferred.
What's in it for YOU:
- Work on cutting edge technologies like Facebook Apps, Web 2.0.
- Innovation is encouraged.
- Competitive salary.
- Great benefit package with matching 401K, Education Reimbursement, 11 Holidays & more.
- Casual attire.
- The opportunity to make a difference, not just for yourself, but for millions of people around the globe by developing software that saves lives.
How to apply:
Email your resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: April 12, 2009
blog comments powered by
Paul Gregg's Blog: Want to try out the next major version of Delphi for PHP?
Paul Jones' Blog: PHP Works 2007 Teaser: Framework Benchmarks!
Job Post: NexDesk Seeks Senior PHP Developers (Vancouver, BC/Telecommute)
Andrei Zmievski's Blog: "PHP Eats Rails for Breakfast"
Job Posting: Digicraft Productions Seeks Web Designer/Developer (Orlando, FL)
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!