The Day Camp 4 Developers online "conference" has officially announced their latest event, "Debugging Beyond var_dump()", happening Friday September 18th from 9am through 3pm (CST). This time around they're putting it on with the help of the fine folks at php[architect] too.
This latest edition of the excellent event features several well known speakers talking about debugging tips and sharing tools that can make you a more effective developer:
- "PHP Profiling, an Introduction" (Fabien Potencier)
- "Debugging: Past, Present and Future" (Derick Rethans)
- "Characterization Testing for Legacy Applications" (Paul M. Jones)
- "Modern Tools for API Debugging and Testing" (Neil Mansilla)
- "Don't Reboot, Debug!" (Joshua Thijssen)
Much like it's siblings, the Day Camp 4 Developers event is completely virtual and is held via a webcast. Tickets will soon be sale and, compared to the usual cost of a conference ticket, are quite cheap. There's even group tickets available if you'd like to hold a "watch party" in your office.
Check out the Day Camp 4 Developers site for more information or to pick up your tickets!