Lukas Smith has written up the FAQ for the emPHPower movement and has posted about them on his blog:
Well unfortunately due to timing issues the emPHPower BoF at OSCON fell through. So it goes. In preparation for the BoF I have however taken the time to write down an FAQ. So the submission of the OSCON BoF was at least a kick in the butt for me to get this done. Please have a look and let me know if anything is unclear or unanswered.
The FAQ includes answers to lots of questions including:
- How to I get involved?
- What is the target audience?
- Will emPHPower compete with existing community efforts?
- What is the purpose of the membership fees?
- Why should companies not be allowed to sponsor emPHPower directly?
- Who decides on what emPHPower does?