Rapp Collins Worldwide (recruiter) Seeks Senior PHP Developer (Dallas, Tx)
July 23, 2007 @ 14:28:00
voice your opinion now!
||Rapp Collins Worldwide (recruiter)
||Senior Software Engineer
Develops software applications as specified by client directives.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Working with clients to design and implement schemas and web applications that interface with databases to collect and utilize marketing data
- Advises and serves as an information resource
- Will serve as technology liaison to personnel in other RCW departments
- Design solutions that are secure
- Work with a variety of programming environments and operating systems
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years PHP programming experience
- 3 years web application framework experience
- MySQL database
- Linux operating system
- Zend or Symfony framework
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Content Management
blog comments powered by
Job Posting: I Love Rewards Seeks 3 PHP Contractors (Toronto, Canada)
Ben Ramsey's Blog: A Community of Diverse Backgrounds
Job Posting: Corinthian Colleges, Inc Seeks Web Developer (Santa Ana, CA)
Job Posting: GoDaddy.com Seeks PHP Developer (Phoenix, AZ or Denver, CO)
PHP in Action Blog: Flash messages
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!