On NetTuts.com today there's a new tutorial helping you get started with Zend Framework "from scratch". They outline the full process - from download to the creation of a first application.
Ready to take your PHP skills to the next level? In this new "From Scratch" series, we’ll focus exclusively on Zend Framework, a full-stack PHP framework created by Zend Technologies. First in our tutorial series, is "Getting Started with Zend Framework."
The tutorial (executed in a Windows environment) is broken up into seven parts:
- Download Zend Framework
- Set up your Zend Framework Environment
- Create your First Zend Framework Project
- Learn about Zend Framework’s MVC Structure
- Pass Data From a Controller to its View
- Create a Layout in Zend Framework
- Create New Controllers and Actions