This is a permanent position for a mid/sr PHP developer in Las Colinas.
- Create and support micro-sites or landing pages
- Develop and edit HTML or PHP documents
- Be involved with the planning, testing, and release of feature and functionality enhancements
- Candidate must be comfortable implementing user interface designs, developing a variety of back-end business applications, and integrating third-party products such as CMS, e-commerce or e-learning applications
- Adhere to coding standards
- Work with other departments to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Write code so that it is well documented and re-usable
- Ability to start projects from scratch as well as pick up existing projects and add to, alter, or resume development
- 6+ years programming experience, with 3+ years PHP
- Experience with Open Source Content Management Systems (preferably PHP Driven such as Xoops)
- Able to hand-code HTML and CSS
- Expert knowledge of web application design issues, including sessions, security, load balancing and performance
- Thorough understanding of relation database concepts and structured query language
- Candidate must be adept at using a variety of technologies, including: ssh, ftp, PHP, SQL
- Code clearly and maintain consistency; code well documented with minimal bugs and errors
- Great company with a great culture and benefits.
Please contact Ryan Hanchey at TEKsystems if you are interested. email@example.com, 972.725.4111.