Genesys Group (Recruiter) Seeks PHP Developer (Dallas, TX)
September 23, 2008 @ 11:30:55
voice your opinion now!
||Genesys Group (Recruiter)
- Good knowledge of HTML/XML and CSS
- Experience designing user-friendly interfaces for complex web applications
- Ability to clearly articulate expectations and timelines for product development
- Excellent follow through skills, self managed and motivated
- Ability to attend group meetings to gather and present information for product development
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written skills
- 3 + years of PHP4/5 experience with Apache, Redhat Enterprise Linux, MySQL
- Experience with end-user training and support
- Familiarity with developing eCommerce / shopping cart applications
- Some hands on experience with OpenAds, and RubyOnRails
Please include brief code samples and a portfolio your websites with your resume
Experience in LINUX, Apache, MySQL, LAMP, Ruby on Rails, Web Development, Open Source Projects
3-5 years experience
Send resumes and code examples to Justin Mrsny @ Genesys Group - email@example.com or 214-618-5959 (x218)
blog comments powered by
John Coggeshall's Blog: Train at Zend!
Job Posting: Yakabod Seeks Software Test Engineer (Frederick, MD)
Job Posting: Function Point Seeks Senior PHP Developer, Engineer (Vancouver, British Columbia)
Job Posting: Morningstar, Inc Seeks Application Developer (Chicago, IL)
Job Posting: Innova Computing Seeks Mid to Senior PHP Developer (Oklahoma City, OK)
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!