We're after something that is hard to find in the PHP world - a skilled professional with banging OOP talent. We use PHP to its fullest extent and highly abstracted - we need someone who loves to play at this level. We're embarking on a big feature sprint, we need more talent to push this to the next level of velocity. We have multiple development streams producing features using a custom php framework that cuts down the tedium, allowing you to do the interesting/challenging/beautiful stuff - all in sustainable, maintainable and efficient coding styles of course.
Specifics, we're talking about you having:
- experience working with a variety of php frameworks
- experience building websites using highly reusable, abstract, OOP code
- knowledge of and experience in using the various ajax-y/dhtml libraries out there.
You'll be a more winning candidate to us if you have:
- experience working in the Scrum Agile development methodology.
- some layout skill (you know how to float things, nest things, div things - you don't use tables for layout.)
- experience optimizing websites for scalability (we're going to see some major traffic here, the code must scale)
- working in a development team with people with a variety of front- and back-end skill sets.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org