[php]architect has released their September 2013 edition of the magazine:
September’s issue of php[architect] focuses on the tools of the trade in development. Ranging from Symfony on the cloud to Mercurial to turbo-charging your logs and finishing with templating engines, we’ve got you covered.
Articles in this most recent issue include things like:
- “Build Your Own WeTransfer-clone in the Cloud” (Stefan Koopmanschap)
- “Turbo Charge your Logs” (Jeremy Cook)
- “Adventures of a Contract Developer" (Tim Lytle)
- “Swiss Army Knife Conundrum" (Beth Tucker Long)
- “Feature-Rich Templating Libraries - Make Your Front-end Development Simple and Efficient” (Matthew Setter)
You can pick up this single issue or sign up for a subscription on the [php]architect site.