The Web & PHP Magazine has published their latest issue - the September 2013 edition, Painting in Code. This issue includes articles like:
- What’s the draw of Canvas?
- Skillab: Inside a teaching revolution
- Working with PHP on the Google Cloud Platform
- Open source spotlight: Prepros
- Building Realtime Web Apps with PHP
You can download this latest issue (as well as their archive) for free from their site and, if you're going to be in the San Jose, CA area September 16th through the 18th, you should check out the main conference site for the Web & PHP Conference.