The Web & PHP Magazine has officially released their latest issue - the May 2013 edition, "Time Travel".
You may already be familiar with Git, but did you know that it can rewrite time itself? GitHubber Ben Straub explains all in this month's issue, which also features tutorials on extracting XML data from RSS, using Composer to manage project dependencies and using the PHP Content Repository. If you've ever thought about starting a PHP user group, Atlanta PHP User Group co-organiser Kevin Roberts shares his secrets - plus, there's our regular columns on agile, big data and testing.
Articles included in this latest issue include:
- "Change the Past" (Ben Straub)
- "Why do User Groups?" (Kevin Roberts)
- "Sprint Retrospective Primer" (Steffan Surdek)
- "Urban Legends and Error Handling" (Stefan Priebsch)
- "Managing your project's dependencies with Composer" (Jefersson Nathan de O. Chaves)
As always, this issue is available free of charge and can be downloaded directly from their site.