TEKsystems has teamed up with a local IT leader in the finance industry that provides unmatched, dynamic, end-to-end management technology for online lenders. We are seeking a PHP Develop with 2-3 years experience. Ideally this individual will have experience with front and backend development, PHP, MYSQL, CSS, LAMP, SVN and DHTML. This PHP Developer designs, develops, maintains, and optimizes secure and scalable multi-tier web applications. This individual must be able to take guidance from his/her manager, work well with a diverse sizeable team and is required to multi-task with limited supervision. In addition, this individual must be able to adapt quickly to rapidly changing priorities.
Duties & Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned)
- Write unit tests and coordinates development with the management/development team(s).
- Write bulletproof code that is highly scalable.
- Deploy applications.
- Perform version control with SVN and participates in release management.
- Write and debugs advanced SQL queries.
- High skill level in PHP and SQL development.
- Ability to solve complex, multi-dimensional problems.
- High level understanding of Internet services, such as SOAP, XMLRPC, WDDX, etc.
- Experience with LAMP (Linux/Unix, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Ability to understand development processes (RAD) and work within them.
- Has excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines.
- PHP DEVELOPMENT
- BACK END DEVELOPER
About TEKsystems, Inc.:
Join TEKsystems® and get your career on the fast track. As the leading technology staffing and services firm, we are passionate about deploying high-caliber IT and communications expertise. To satisfy our constant need for expertise, we actively seek talented Technical Professionals with all levels of information technology and communications skills. TEKsystems knows that every professional has different needs, so we'll work together to determine a suitable benefits package. We offer options to our Technical Professionals that could include: a health plan, 401k, provisions for vacation and holiday pay, and technical and professional training. With a foundation as the nation's largest IT staffing firm, we've become a billion-dollar services company by blending superior client service with an unrivaled ability to source and manage talent to precise specifications, resulting in successful technology executions. Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. M/F/D/V
Please feel free to contact me directly to apply or with any additional questions.