On 7PHP.com today they've posted the latest in their series of PHP community interviews - this time it's a chat with Ian Barber, a developer advocate for Google+.
In this edition I talked with Ian Barber @ianbarber who is a developer advocate for Google+. Ian has been working with PHP for Virgin in the UK and has an amazing run of experience in the PHP world; delivering presentations at a number of conferences - his recent talk entails "Building a Firehose" at [PHP Tek 12 @mtacon].
In the interview Ian answers questions about:
- How he got started with PHP
- What he considers the good/bad parts of PHP
- The tools that he uses for his development
- Which user group he's a part of
- Some of the things he's learned being a part of the PHP community
You can read the rest of the interview here.