FootPath, Inc. (Recruiter) Seeks PHP Developer (Woburn, MA)
May 16, 2008 @ 14:39:53
voice your opinion now!
||FootPath, Inc. (Recruiter)
- At least 3 years practical experience developing complex Web applications
- Experience programming with Web template and CMS systems
- Web application development experience and understanding of client-server environments
- Understanding of system analysis and design concepts, including structured project methodologies, database design, and requirements gathering
- Ability to set up client-server architectures on Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience setting up and administering relational databases (MySQL, Sybase, etc.)
- Ability to solve technical problems with direction and/or approval
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written with demonstrated success in a team environment
- Organized, detail-oriented, and deadline driven
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related field
- *NIX/BSD administration and scripting experience (BASH, PERL, Python, C)
- Firmware/Driver/Kernel coding experience
- OO programming/design experience in C++, C#, Java, Jython, IronPython, or Python
- Structured QA testing experience
- Engineering or Physics background/experience
- Flash programming experience (Actionscript v1 and/or v2)
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!