This year they have a wide range of topics on the agenda including:
- You Can UX Too: Avoiding the Programmer's User Interface
- Mobile-First Design
- Don't Be STUPID, Grasp SOLID
- Testing UX Design with Reverse Card Sorting
- Scaling PHP to 40 Million Uniques
- Package Management in PHP: Better Late than Never!
- Developing For the Cloud, In The Cloud
- Building a REST API
They'll also have keynotes from notable PHP community members Eli White and Terry Chay. There's also a set of workshops you can attend on the 16th covering things like clean code, web scraping and usability testing. If you'd like to attend and haven't gotten tickets yet, there's still some available, so grab yours and get ready for some great content in August.