The Lone Star PHP Conference (being held June 28th and 29th in Dallas, Texas) has officially announced their full schedule and the opening on the sale of their Early Bird tickets.
Sessions to be presented at this year's two-day event include:
- Profiling PHP Applications (Derick Rethans)
- Composer for busy developers (Rafael Dohms)
- Building web apps from a new angle (Pablo Godel)
- Essential GIT for Developers (Adam Culp)
- Usability For Developers (Beth Tucker Long)
- Turbo Charge Your Logs (Jeremy Cook)
This year's event also includes a "PHP Foundations" track aimed at those just starting out with the language or wanting to learn PHP for the first time. You can pick up yourEarly Bird tickets right now - there's a limited number so be sure to get yours soon!