In this new post to the Symfony blog Fabien Potencier talks about the schedule for this year's Symfony Live event happening in Paris (June 6th-9th).
With more than 130 talk submissions, we had a hard time putting together what we think is a great schedule for Symfony Live Paris 2012. This year, we will have three parallel tracks with many great talks and great speakers. We will have many Symfony talks based on real-life experience: learn new tricks about Security and Assetic from Kris Wallsmith, and let Richard Miller teach you tips on how to use the Service Container.
Sessions at this year's event include:
- Designing HTTP Interfaces and RESTful Web (David Zuelke)
- Behat by example (Behat best practices) (Konstantin Kudryashov)
- Security: In Real Life (Kris Wallsmith)
- How we built the new responsive BBC News site (John Cleveley)
- There is a Bundle for that (Christophe Coevoet)
- Advanced Silex (Igor Wiedler)
If you want to attend this year's event, you can find more information here.