DunnWell is a rapidly growing services firm located in the heart of Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. We are working on a next generation version of ServiceNet, the web application that underpins our business model and drives our growth.
We are looking for a senior PHP developer to help guide the project. This position provides the opportunity to heavily influence the architecture of the application and to work on several leading edge concepts spanning mobile platforms, social networks, and cloud computing.
DunnWell offers competitive pay and excellent benefits. Multiple restaurants and storefronts operate within walking distance of the office, and our location also offers a convenient commute from all communities in the Triangle.
The right person will be responsible for all aspects of software development, including: feature development and planning, code writing, testing, deployment, and QA/bugfixes. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the software coding, testing, documentation, and timely debugging of issues.
- 3+ years of OO PHP on the LAMP Stack
- MVC Frameworks: Zend, Symphony, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, etc.
- Subversion or similar version control
- Experience working in a small, cross-functional team environment
- Document-oriented databases, such as MongoDB, CouchDB, etc..
- Test/Behavior Driven Development, unit testing experience.
- Mobile application development (iPhone, Android, etc)
For more information or to submit your resume, see http://tbe.taleo.net/NA12/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DUNNWELL&cws=1&rid=24