WideEye Interactive/Moroch Advertising Seeks Web Developer (Dallas, TX)
November 11, 2008 @ 15:57:16
voice your opinion now!
||WideEye Interactive / Moroch Advertising
||Web Developer (PHP/My SQL/CSS)
- 5+ years of interactive advertising experience, e.g., creating HTML and CSS pages based on comps created in Illustrator and Photoshop
- 1+ year using Actionscript and Flash
- Advanced skills in coding, web pages, banners, and emails in HTML & CSS
- Experience with rich-media platforms including Eyeblaster a plus
- Proficient in php and mySQL
- Proficient in Adobe web suite tools (PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver)
- Basic familiarity with flash and communication through PHP
- An ambidextrous brain that can work in Mac and PC platforms
You're capable of:
- Work on projects primarily under the direction of the interactive creative director, but also with art directors and designers to make sure that creative specs, project goals and deadlines are met
- Work from client-approved concepts or comps from art directors to build online advertising campaigns
- Make revisions and subsequent versions with little supervision
- Remain flexible and sane in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Pay exceptional attention to details in graphics, layout and typography to maintain brand integrity
- Stay abreast of emerging tools and techniques with web applications and share your knowledge with the rest of us
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Organize and archive digital assets per company standards
For more information or to submit your resume for consideration, please contact Betsy Irvine at email@example.com.
blog comments powered by
Job Posting: Yakabod Seeks Software Web Application Developer (Frederick, MD)
Job Posting: Insttant.com Seeks PHP/MySQL Developer (Richland, WA)
Job Posting: Tenbelowzero Seeks Senior PHP Developer (Oakville, Ontario)
Job Posting: Syneron Seeks Webmaster with PHP Skills (Irvine, CA)
Job Posting: 65media Seeks PHP/MySQL Developer (Marina del Rey, CA)
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!