Robert Half Technology is working with a Web 2.0 development company in Bolder Colorado to find an exceptional Senior PHP Software Engineer. The on-demand software being produced at this company enables companies to create custom-fit enterprise communities built around clients and employees; their relationships, and their shared knowledge. By providing infinitely adaptable community building blocks, this company has designed something entirely new: a people-centered community platform.
- 5+ years industry experience developing customer-facing systems
- Extensive experience in the LAMP solution stack, specifically
- Object-oriented PHP5 is a must
- Development and deployment experience on Unix (Linux or otherwise)
- Experience working with databases, MySQL preferred -schema design, comfortable with SQL.
- Experience with Zend Framework, or similar: Symfony, Cake, etc
- Object-oriented programming experience in the industry, preferably Java or C++
- Familiar with front-end web technologies: JS, CSS, AJAX, etc
- Experienced with Web Service-based architectures, using REST, XML-RPC etc
- Participated in teams using Agile development processes (Scrum, XP, etc)
- Experienced with Unit Testing, Test Driven Development
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field
What we offer:
- An interesting and fun working environment
- Beautiful Location in the foothills of the Rockies
- To be part of a small team in a growing company.
Salary: 80,000-110,000 DOE
Please Send Resumes and Salary requirements to:
Josh.Chesterson [at] rht [dot] com