The ideal candidate is creative, very strong software and database designer with strong OOD skills, can work independently, has good communications skills and can brainstorm with the team on new ideas. He/she works well in a fast paced environment and deals professionally with both teammates and clients in order to meet business and technical demands. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Provide input on web platform design and configuration to maximize application performance.
- Suggest code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performance.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of web application architecture and OO technology as implemented in a LAMP environment.
- 2+ years of hands-on PHP with strong web application development experience.
- 1+ years of experience with XML and Linux.
- Experience with Apache, Subversion and CVS is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work very well under pressure and keep abreast of current technology.
- Excellent project management and multitasking capabilities.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills with little supervision.
- Bachelors Degree or more advanced degree in Computer Science.
$50-70K + other incentives (full time, direct hire)
Tait Lifto, Information Technology Recruiting Manager