HRsmart, Inc. is a leading Human Resources software provider, a three time Inc. 500 winner, the 8th fastest growing technology company in Texas and is planning on going public in 2009. The company has recently been selected to be the technology provider for Monsterâ€™s new Talent Management Suite.
We are currently looking for PHP developers to help us meet our growth needs. In addition to the great financial rewards of working for a company pre-IPO, the successful candidate will have substantial career growth opportunities as our company expands. One of the things I love about HRsmart is that its growth has been entirely revenue driven. HRsmart is in it for the long haul.
- Provide input on web platform design and configuration to maximize application performance.
- Recommend solutions for new applications and enhancements for existing applications.
- Recommend code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performance.
- Mentor teammates in web application architecture and object oriented technology as implemented in a LAMP environment.
What makes us special?
- Real application development! (Not mere web site development like many jobs are offering).
- Developer has significant input into architecture and design questions. (And opportunity for growth).
- Challenging problems to solve every day (Little to no "cookie cutter" programming).
- Fun small team environment (Work with a close-knit team of 3-5 developers on mid to large sized projects)
- Work with your preferred toolset/OS (vim on the server? fine with us; eclipse on windows? also fine; linux on your desktop? perfectly ok; use your own apple laptop - no problem)
- LAMP development -- Open source friendly company.
Salary is very competitive and is based on experience and level
Stock options plan in a pre-IPO company
Medical, dental, and 401k plans and other competitive benefits.
For more information contact Andrew Goetz at agoetz [at] this domain or directly by phone at 214-432-3456 (x169).