The Symfony blog has another in their "2014 Year in Review" series posted, this time with a focus on the London Symfony meetups and the presentations that were made.
2014 was a really successful year for the Symfony Meetup Group in London. I've been involved helping to organize these meetups for a few years now, but it was never a regular thing until this year. With a huge help of my SensioLabs UK colleagues we managed to bring the group to the next level. Each meetup we're getting around 60-90 attendees, which is a big improvement compared to the previous years. We also started recording the talks. Since the Symfony community in London is much bigger, I believe we can do even better in 2015!
Talks presented this year included:
- Optimizing Your Front End Workflow
- Applying Domain Driven Design with Symfony2 projects
- Silex saved me from my legacy code
- Scaling Symfony2 apps with RabbitMQ
- Speed up your Symfony2 application and build awesome features with Redis
Each topic has a summary, a link to the slides and a video of the presentation (if available).