Jim Plush has a release announcement (complete with a list of updates made) to his popular MyBic Ajax and PHP package - version 0.6.5.
Version 0.6.5 of the MyBic PHP/AJAX framework was released today on sourceforge (http://www.litfuel.net/mybic). It's been 3 months since the last update which shows that MyBic is quickly approaching the 1.0 release version which means it will be stable enough for use in all types of production systems. It is currently being used in several enterprise companies at the moment and is being used in desktop like ajax applications as well. Thanks to all who help make MyBic that much better!
The listed updates are:
- added loadCSS method that allows you to add stylesheets at runtime
- fixed bug for abort timeout not working when requests are queued
- fixed issue where format and method weren't being used if the requests were queued
- mybic_server.php now supports either using the mybic_json.php file OR omar Kilani's C based JSON extension
- added ability to stop ajax calls until a certain piece of functionality finishes
To download this latest version of the library or just get complete details, head over to the project's site.