We are looking for highly motivated individuals with pleasant personalities and good organizational skills to work as a PHP / MySQL Web engineer. At least 2 years working experience with PHP technology and Web-based business applications is a must.
Must be willing to work on-site in our Rockland County, New York office.
Must be able to understand all aspects of a typical business. We have all varieties of clients and need strong business skills.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Development of custom Web-based applications with database back end for customers.
- Development of Web-based software for internal projects.
- Co-operation with other Web development team members (e.g. Project manager, Web programmers, graphic designers, and authors, quality assurance) in the production of a finished product.
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
- On-going maintenance of existing projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented programming
- Knowledge of PEAR libraries a plus
- Knowledge of Web 2.0 techniques (i.e. AJAX) a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL (Simple SELECT and JOIN statements will NOT be enough)
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important
- Experience in Web E-commerce projects
- Health Care coverage
- Floating holiday schedules
- Vacation & sick days
- Employee bonus schedule, earn up to 15% of salary
- Relaxed work enviornment
- Exciting & challenging projects
To apply, visit the contact form on the RustyBrick.com site.