The BC Development Team is looking for a highly motivated self-sufficient developer to work on a new project. Candidates must have extensive web-based application development experience that includes: interface design, content management, security, and development frameworks. This position requires a flexible individual willing to work in a very dynamic and creative environment.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Work in a group environment to plan and design new product features and direction
- Design, plan, test, and implement product features
- Enhance and maintain existing code base
- Suggest improvements and additions to the architecture
- Participate in quality assurance planning and testing
- Document software implementation and operation
- Occasionally interact with customers and act as a company representative at technical forums.
- 7+ years industry-level experience
- 5+ years web application development experience
- PHP application development experience
- Objected-oriented design experience
- Normalized database design experience with SQL RDMS's
- Experience with web development frameworks, preferably Zend.
- Ability to be respectful and critical within a team
- Attention to detail
- Perforce experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with SCM systems, preferably Perforce
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Graphic design experience
- UNIX background
- Familiarity with Selenium
- Familiarity with Cruise Control
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. ASCII format is preferred. Attachments will not be opened, and any references in email to material residing at websites will not be considered.