Wolfgang Drews has posted Weekly Summary #2 for this poast week on it's new home, the Zend Developer Zone.
Among the items that happened from this past week, he includes:
- the four security holes found in PHP 5.1.3 that held back its release
- Zend's new consultancy services offered in Germany
- the upcoming release of a new preview version of the Zend Framework
- an agreement between MySQL and Oracle to allow them to still sell/support the InnoDB storage engine
- and several other conference, security, and community notes.
Be sure to check out the Zend Developer Zone each week to check up on the latest summaries each Monday!