On the Zend Developer Zone, there's this new interview with Drew McLellan talking about the newly released version of his hkit toolkit for microformats. Cal Evans got a chance to catch up with him and ask a few questions.
Among the questions he asked were:
- Start us off by giving us a short primer on exactly what Microformats are.
- So is there really any difference between a microformat and just a bunch of semantic class names?
- So does the W3C officially support microformats?
- Being a developer I'm always curious as to motive. Why did you build hKit?
- What resources do you recommend to someone just learning about microformats?
Of course, to get the answers to these and many more of the questions Cal asked, you'll have to check out the interview yourself!