The Cloudways blog has posted another in their series of community interviews today. This time they talk with Dries Vints, an active member of the Laravel community.
Dries Vints is a Lead Developer at BeatSwitch, a festival management software. He maintains the Laravel.io community portal as well. He has been the publisher of Laravel Weekly. He is the creator of Lock, a popular PHP ACL package. He is living and working in Antwerp, Belgium.
In the interview Dries answers questions about:
- His own career and history as a developer
- His work at BeatSwitch and the Lock library
- When he first discovered Laravel
- Opinions on the Laravel and PHP communities
- Some of his own hobbies and interests
You can check out the full interview with answers to these and more questions about Dries.