This position is responsible for the development and troubleshooting for the e-commerce website.
This person will work closely with sales, marketing, finance, engineering, and other IT personnel to assess business need. Also incumbent will develop business use cases, functional requirements and technical requirements. This analysis will support the implementation and deployment of this new business functionality through the software development lifecycle. This position requires a highly motivated individual who is comfortable with rapid changes in direction. The successful candidate will be customer oriented, results driven (i.e. solutions oriented) and passionate about delivering innovative quality services to our customers.
- Work closely with sales manager and CEO to deliver improvements to their www site. This includes working with IT and functional leads on researching solutions, investigating capabilities, developing requirements, use cases and delivering system implementation
- Work with sales team to ensure efficient development processes are being followed and are on schedule.
- Ensure applications are designed to support instrumentation objectives, rapid enhancement objectives and will provide superior user experiences
- Assist with the improvement and practice of a development methodology to consistently enhance and predictably deliver product to customers
- 3-4+ years experience developing commercial software in a rapid/agile environment through several complete development cycles from specifications to software delivery following a proper software development lifecycle, also producing required documentation and providing production support
- 3+ years experience implementing mission critical internet based application systems implementing best practices for software code development, re-use, and componentization
- 3+ years experience with relational databases (SQL & PHP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate orientation and attention to detail
- Strong Knowledge of internet technologies and languages (PHP & SQL) and large website experience with an understanding of scaling issues.
- BA/BS or equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
* MUST have awesome, relevant & recent PHP & SQL and E-Commerce experience!
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Recruiters or Staffing Firms please. Incumbent must live in LA. Thanks!