On the Laravel News site they've posted another in their "Artisan Files" series of community interviews. In this latest post they talk to Pablo Chiappetti, organizer of the Laravel Buenos Aires meetup.
The interview includes questions about Pablo and some of his background as a developer:
- Can you tell us about yourself? How’d you get into web development?
- How did you first find Laravel and what made you start using it?
- You run the Laravel Buenos Aires meetup. Can you tell us about it?
- Can you tell us about your local environment?
- Do you have any hobbies outside of the computer?