According to this new post on Ilia Alshanetsky's blog today, the FUDForum developers have released the latest Release Candidate for their software - version 2.7.4RC1.
A little over 2 months have passed since the last stable release, and so we are once again on the release road starting with 2.7.4RC1. This release combines both bug fixes as well as a fair number new features, so there is something for everyone. Given the long delay since the last release by FUDforum standards, the list of changes is quite impressive.
Some of the improvements/bugfixes include:
- Added subscribed forum filter to message navigator
- Updated Chinese translation to use UTF-8
- Added better doctype to header to facilitate faster forum page rendering
- Implement RSS/XML feed caching mechanism
- Fixed postgreSQL query error on search indexing
- Fixed creation of a missing default theme in the upgrade script
- and much, much more...
You can grab this latest release candidate from their download section and get testing...