- Looking for a true PHP expert that loves to hack code in several languages and has fun doing it.
- Design, develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web applications.
- Comfortable with both object oriented and procedural programming methodologies.
- Experience with PHP5 and MySQL5 preferable.
- Experience with C, C++, Java, Python, and other languages a plus.
- Knowledge installing, configuring and maintaining Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP packages.
- Strong knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, indexes, table normalization and database design.
- Familiarity with Zeus Web Server a big plus.
- Knowledge of AJAX development a plus.
- Comfortable hacking and compiling Linux software packages.
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices.
- Proficiency in working and developing on Linux (any flavor – debian, redhat, ubuntu, slackware etc.
- BS/MS in CS/CE or significant work experience.
- Must be able to gather requirements, design, code and test independently as well as work jointly with the team.