65media (www.65media.com) is an award-winning design and marketing firm specializing in interactive online marketing campaigns for the entertainment and consumer product industries. We are seeking a web developer who is dedicated and passionate about PHP and MySQL.
- Develop PHP / MySQL applications for proprietary, web-based content management systems.
- Work with new and existing code, to develop web-based interfaces for managing XML and MySQL content.
- Will develop server-side applications/components to enhance Flash-based websites.
- Lead the development effort for new and existing projects, including documentation and prioritization of tasks.
- Produce well written SQL statements and stored procedures.
- 3+ years of professional experience developing PHP and MySQL applications.
- LAMP server configuration and installation.
- Create and document PHP / HTML / Flash website structure for new and existing projects.
- Create and document MySQL database structures for new and existing projects.
- Working knowledge and experience with Subversion, CVS or other version control systems.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent documentation, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead a project and communicate effectively in a team environment and with our international teams.
- Ability to write and understand code.
- Attention to detail.
- PHP integration with Adobe Flash
- Active participation in PHP open-source community projects.
- Working knowledge of distributed or load balanced systems.
- Background in Linux server configuration and installation.
- Web application and SOA ( service oriented architecture ) architect experience.
- Experience with open-source AJAX toolkits.
- Game engine development.
This is a full-time position in our Marina del Rey office. Compensation/Benefits: Compensation DOE. We offer a generous benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and 401K, along with a healthy and thriving work environment. Please submit resume with examples of relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org.