Work hard and play hard in Central Oregon - the playground of the Northwest!
Bend, Oregon on-line software company is looking for an experienced programmer with strong skills in PHP.
This company provides online software as a service that supports consumers in playing an active role in their Medicaid services management, and lowers costs to state agencies by decreasing fraud and increasing efficiencies in current paper based administrations.
This company targets a wide range of local, state, and federal government agencies that are engaged in human services through the Medicaid and Medicare programs. With a highly talented and committed technical team, they have successfully brought an automated, fully web-hosted service and payment solution to market. This software application is designed to promote greater empowerment of people with disabilities to direct their own services.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 3 years coding experience
- Write PHP 5 code to the Class level and practice OO design
- Database development experience with MySQL
- Experience with XML and Web Services
- Previous experience with the Document Object Model
- Previous experience with AJAX
- Working knowledge of CSS
- Ability to understand database and design
- Familiar with both CVS and SourceSafe
- In-depth knowledge of ECMA 262
- Ability to hand-code XHTML
- Experience with .NET / C# is desired
- Experience with EDI, HIPAA, Payroll accounting or IT systems is a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
Submit cover letter and resume and sample of code to email@example.com