- Added numCols() function to the DB_result object
- Added seek() method to the DB_result object
- Enabled you to specify the fetchmode for getRow() and getAll()
- Made the test script easier to navigate
- Added reset() method to the DB_result object
Richard Heyes' Blog:
PEARDB replacement class updated
June 20, 2007 @ 08:43:00
blog comments powered by Disqus
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!
facebook database performance component hhvm podcast framework overview application opinion install security symfony2 release unittest hack language introduction composer package
|All content copyright, 2014 PHPDeveloper.org :: firstname.lastname@example.org - Powered by the Solar PHP Framework|