- Added numCols() function to the DB_result object
- Added seek() method to the DB_result object
- Enabled you to specify the fetchmode for getRow() and getAll()
- Made the test script easier to navigate
- Added reset() method to the DB_result object
Richard Heyes' Blog:
PEARDB replacement class updated
June 20, 2007 @ 08:43:00
blog comments powered by Disqus
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!
interview opinion development language introduction zendframework2 conference framework testing series database usergroup phpunit rest symfony2 unittest functional release community podcast
|All content copyright, 2013 PHPDeveloper.org :: email@example.com - Powered by the Solar PHP Framework|