- Added numCols() function to the DB_result object
- Added seek() method to the DB_result object
- Enabled you to specify the fetchmode for getRow() and getAll()
- Made the test script easier to navigate
- Added reset() method to the DB_result object
Richard Heyes' Blog:
PEARDB replacement class updated
June 20, 2007 @ 08:43:00
blog comments powered by Disqus
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!
symfony framework deployment bugfix voicesoftheelephpant library introduction community laravel release podcast interview developer list language tips api series conference zendserver
|All content copyright, 2014 PHPDeveloper.org :: firstname.lastname@example.org - Powered by the Solar PHP Framework|