In the previous post I was showing how to use the Dispatcher::dispatch() function. Now what's more interesting, is what it actually does and in what order.
He lists out the order of the process the Dispatcher follows:
- Build the $params array
- Find the base url
- Load/Include the requested Controller
- Possible Plugin Logic
- Executing the Admin Route
- Render a possible missingController error
- Action exists? Action private?
- Set Controller variables
- Load Components & Models
- Render possible missingAction/privateActione errors
- Invoke the controller
If you've enjoyed the look at the Dispatcher, let Felix know - especially if you'd like to see other parts covered.