The Zend Developer Zone has posted their latest Zend Framework Roundup for the "behind the scenes" happenings in the Framework world.
My how time flies when you are having fun! It seems like a little more than a week ago when we last looked at what's new in Framework land; and now, here we are again. Get yer walkin' shoes on and let's head out on another Framework Roundup!
Included in this edition are mentions of:
- the SVN mailing list getting back in working order
- concern/suggestions about brining in config options
- a suggestion of a webservice server/client
- the formation of a documentation mailing list
- lots of work surrounding Zend_PDF
- updates to Zend_Mail
- discussion on access to model/views in an MVC framework
- the formal introduction of the Dutch Translation Team
- a brief mention of user interface items
- a high-level question asked - "Why use a framework?"
- a small number of module proposals (Zend_Access and Zend_ControllerView_Config).