The PHPBenelux conference has officially announced their list of speakers for their 2012 event (January 27th and 28th in Antwerp):
We are happy and proud to announce the speaker line-up for the 2012 edition of the PHPBenelux Conference. We already released our tutorials on November 16th, but this is the real deal. Speaker bio's, talk abstracts and schedule will be added later. Please note that this list is subject to change.
Sessions for this year's event include:
- Tobias Schlitt: Writing testable code
- Sebastian Marek: Magic Behind the Numbers - Software Metrics In Practice
- Nick Belhomme: PHP traits, treat or threat?
- Jordi Boggiano: Redis - Your advanced in-memory key-value store
- Stephan Hochdörfer: The state of DI in PHP
- Craig Kitterman: Enterprise Class Cloud for the Average Joe
Tickets are still at their Early Bird prices (but only until December 16th!) and you can get a pass for both the tutorial day and main conference day for just 260 Euro. If you just want to attend the conference, that ticket is only 135 Euro. You can order them here. If you want to attend one of the tutorials, you'll need to specify that by ordering the related ticket.