The FrOSCon event is a yearly conference held at the University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg in Germany. This year's event is being held August 20th and 21st and they've just released the schedule for this year's event.
Included in the list of sessions are topics like:
- Mailing list project management
- Openstack deployment
- Behavior-driven development
- Using git for version control
- MySQL performance tuning
- Using Ant for application build and deployment
- Best practices for creating high load websites
- Test=driven development
You can see the complete list of the topics and speakers here as well as information on other events, iCalendar links for reminders and an XML of the sessions.