Kevin Schroeder (of Zend) has posted a new video to YouTube on how to get the latest version of Zend Server up and running on a linux machine in under five minutes (four minutes and thirty-seven seconds, to be exact).
He shows you how to:
- Download the server software for manual download
- Set up some basic configuration files
- Update the needed packages and dependencies (in his case RPMs)
- Grabbing a license from the request page on Zend.com
- Set up some of the configuration through the tool's web-based interface
You can find out more about the Zend Server product on its info page on Zend.com