StaffingForce (Recruiter) Seeks Senior Applications Engineer (Silicon Valley, CA)
March 18, 2009 @ 08:46:06
voice your opinion now!
||Silicon Valley (California)
||Sr. Applications Engineer (PHP/AJAX)
- BS,MS (PhD a plus) Computer Science or related field
- Experience building large-scale server applications and reliable software
- Expert level with PHP and AJAX (7+ years experience)
- Strong experience working with Apache
- 5+ years experience with MySQL administration
- Experience with auction, online advertising systems a plus
- Design and develop internal tools as well as applications tightly integrated between Financials, Sales and Ad systems
- Provide technical guidance and design expertise for all IT internal apps to fit larger strategic and tactical initiatives and company goals
- Champion design and coding standards and work closely/provide guidance to other members of the team
- Code primarily in PHP/AJAX or any other appropriate tech stack that would be a scalable fit to support the company objectives
- Help with administration and maintenance of MySQL database backend behind these applications where applicable
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- Interface with other teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact Derek Metz: firstname.lastname@example.org
blog comments powered by
IBM developerWorks: Use Ajax with PHP and DB2 9 - Xajax
Jonathan Street's Blog: Plugins for php frameworks
Job Posting: Technology Search (Recuiter) Seeks LAMP/Server Engineer (San Francisco, CA)
Erika Heidi Reinaldo: Optimizing Symfony applications on Vagrant boxes
Job Posting: PluroTech Inc Seeks PHP Developer (Chicago, IL)
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!