Eventures Seeks CTO & Development Director (London, UK)
July 10, 2008 @ 12:09:13
voice your opinion now!
||London, UK (near Angel)
||Start-up CTO and Development Director
We are looking for an equity partner to join two directors on a web start up. We have completed the application designs and are looking for someone to build it.
- Everything IT
- Provide technical specification for system designs
- Architectural platform design
- Design, build and test applications
- System administration and maintenance
- Building a development team
- Clear documentation
- Manage development budget and projected IT spend
- Manage the business IT infrastructure - communications, computers, software, hardware
- Architecting, building and deploying large multi-tiered consumer web applications
- Building scalable, flexible, robust and secure architecture for high-traffic applications
- Proven track record in implementing open source system development, maintenance and administration
- Technical team management experience
Useful but not essential experience:
- Designing, building and testing mobile applications
- Developing SMS delivery functionality/integration
The ideal candidate will also be a passionate user of social media and be able to help develop and deliver a strategy across appropriate platforms.
Contact Joey on 07846 431 352 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
blog comments powered by
Chuck Hagenbuch's Blog: Transitions (Leaving Zend)
Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Job Posting: Software International (Recuriter) Seeks Sr. PHP Developer (Toronto, Canada)
Job Posting: Upcoming.org Seeks Senior Engineer, PHP (Santa Clara, CA)
Job Posting: I Love Rewards Seeks 3 PHP Contractors (Toronto, Canada)
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!