The experience has been incredibly rewarding, however, and I've had the chance to pick the brains of and work with some top-notch developers in the process. In the next week or so, we'll be releasing version 0.6.0 of the framework, and it will include much of my work in the MVC components as part of the core distribution.
Some of the changes he lists include:
- changes that promote greater flexibility and testing
- controller classes are now unit tested
- the introduction of the request and response objects
- a router is no longer needed
- the ability to push parameters into the front controller