It's in our DNA to identify problems, create inventions and wrap those inventions in art. Some call it a relentless drive to make things better. We call it Mad Science, and it lives in everything that fuels our passion.
Our headquarters in Orange County, California is home to creative people who find equal time for the sports and Mad Science that define our culture. We open our doors to people who embrace work and life with equal passion
- Architect and build dynamic web applications, utilizing PHP and MySQL databases.
- Develop, update, and maintain software for the company’s current and upcoming applications.
- Architect, design and implement scalable database schemata.
- Create documentation including engineering requirements documents, documentation for maintenance and support of the software.
- Participate and lead code reviews of other engineer's work.
- Interact on a professional level with all levels of internal customers and team members.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline, with 5 years of industry experience.
- Expert knowledge of all layers of the PHP/LAMP stack.
- Solid grounding in the fundamentals of MVC-based software engineering and modern PHP frameworks.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and RESTful Web Services.
- A commitment to test-driven development.
- Strong knowledge of version control systems GIT, SVN and CVS.
- Solid understanding and expertise with XHTML, CSS, cross-browser/platform issues and associated modern browser compatibility issues.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment & flexibility to accommodate demanding schedules.
- Educated in development methodologies and best practices.
- Analyze complex problems and provide technologically sound solutions.
- Solid knowledge of technical requirements definition and design process.
- Knowledgeable in development tradeoffs between speed, design, flexibility and the underlying page architecture.
- Passion for end-user focused software applications design; with a high awareness of current industry design and usability trends.
- Must be aware of online accessibility issues and have experience working to W3C accessibility guidelines.
- Strong proponent of web standards and usability.
- Development experience with E-Commerce websites.
- Strong knowledge of Zend Framework.
- Magento Commerce
- Passion for Web 2.0.
- Knowledgeable in server architecture and design; able to perform Sys Admin duties.
Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits(Health,Dental,Vision,401K,Short Term and Long Term Disability,Automatic Life Insurance,Educational Reimbursement,Paid Vacation
Please email a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9498296114 if you have any questions.