Our client specializes in creating premiere digital content monitoring systems for major Cable Television companies. Their innovative products provide unparalleled visibility into video streams and digital services delivery in real time
The Senior Web Engineer is a key member of the engineering team who designs and builds the entire presentation application layer of the advanced transport stream monitoring and reporting system back-end to the front-end user interface.
- Experience in developing high-performance, database-driven websites or web applications
- 3-5 years of development experience
- 2 years of solid PHP development experience with medium to large scale projects
- Working knowledge of database design and SQL standards
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and/or MySQL datbase
- Great communication skills and able to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- A BS in CS or similar field
H1-B Transfership of title accepted.
Please send resumes to Humanitas714@gmail.com with appropriate title.