Electronic Medical Records Seeks Experienced PHP / MySQL Programmer (Philadelphia, PA)
May 02, 2007 @ 09:13:00
voice your opinion now!
||Electronic Medical Records
||Experienced PHP / MySQL Programmer
This is a one year contract, renewable.
- At least 5 years PHP experience
- At least 5 years MySQL experience
- At least 5 years Unix experience
- At least 3 years HTML experience
- Healthcare informatics (electronic medical record) experience would be helpful, particularly, previous experience with ICD10.
- Programmer will be based in Philadelphia, with remote access to server in Botswana.
- Programmer will need to travel to Botswana, 3 weeks every 3 months
Please send detailed CV, including descriptions of previous projects worked on.
Compensation: $60,000 base + $20,000 performance bonus
Telecommuting is ok.
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
blog comments powered by
Job Posting: Populartech Seeks PHP Web Developer (Irvine, CA)
Job Posting: Unique Media Seeks Web Developer/Programmer (Bristol, England)
Job Posting: Red Ventures Seeks Lead Web Developer (Charlotte, NC)
Job Posting: Purdue University Seeks Web Programmer/Analyst (West Lafayette, IN)
Job Posting: Jadu seeks PHP, MySQL programmers
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!