Electronic Medical Records Seeks Experienced PHP / MySQL Programmer (Philadelphia, PA)
May 02, 2007 @ 09:13:00
voice your opinion now!
||Electronic Medical Records
||Experienced PHP / MySQL Programmer
This is a one year contract, renewable.
- At least 5 years PHP experience
- At least 5 years MySQL experience
- At least 5 years Unix experience
- At least 3 years HTML experience
- Healthcare informatics (electronic medical record) experience would be helpful, particularly, previous experience with ICD10.
- Programmer will be based in Philadelphia, with remote access to server in Botswana.
- Programmer will need to travel to Botswana, 3 weeks every 3 months
Please send detailed CV, including descriptions of previous projects worked on.
Compensation: $60,000 base + $20,000 performance bonus
Telecommuting is ok.
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
blog comments powered by
Job Posting: Doubledot Media Limited Seeks CakePHP Developer (Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand)
Job Posting: Wildwood Interactive Seeks Senior Web Developer (Austin, TX)
Job Posting: Freelancers Union Seeks Web Developer (Brooklyn, NY)
Job Posting: Blue State Digital Seeks PHP/AJAX developer for politcal/tech consulting (Boston, MA)
PHPClasses.org: Lately in PHP, Episode 31 - The Urge to Kill Older PHP Versions
Don't see your event here?
Let us know!